You will be responsible for working with a team of software engineers to develop commercial software solutions in an Agile research environment and interact regularly with GE sites worldwide to resolve project related issues. This person works independently and contributes to the immediate team and to other teams across business. Contributes to design discussions.
Qualifications/Requirements: • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• A minimum of 6 years of experience programming in a variety of languages
• Expert level in software platform, advanced applications (web), user interface design and systems engineering
• Proficiency with building APIs and services using RESTful, SOAP etc.
• Experience developing for, configuring, and supporting Cloud computing solutions is a plus (AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
• Good interpersonal communication, presentation and facilitation skills in English and Spanish, and the ability to communicate with senior leadership with confidence and clarit