Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Summary : The One, Inc. Software Engineer develops information systems by designing, developing and installing software solutions.
Experience & Education :
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities
• Participate in all phases of the software development cycle, including development, design and testing.
• Translate feature requirements into actual implementation with guidance from senior leadership.
• Provide technical support to Customer Care team to track down reported issues in production.
• Develop new software applications in partnership with Business Analysts and Technical Architects.
• Upgrade existing software as the customer’s needs change.
• Testing software to ensure the code is correct, fixing (“debugging”) errors where they occur, and rerunning and rechecking the program until it produces the correct results.
• Work with Business Analysts to develop user support materials.
Skills & Qualifications :
Desired Traits :
· Growth Mindset, Problem Solver, Demonstrates Ethical Behavior, Leverages Resources, Strong Drive, True Team Player, Supportive & Adaptable to Change, Commitment to Personal & Professional Development
Environment : Standard indoor office setting; exposure to computer screens.
Physical : Requires repetitive motion. Substantial movements/motions of the wrists hands, and/or fingers. Sufficient mobility to work in an office setting; stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; operate office equipment including use of a computer keyboard, mouse, scanner and other tools as needed.
Vision : See in the normal vision range with or without correction; vision sufficient to read computer screens and printed documents.
Hearing : Ability to hear in the normal audio range with or without corrections.