- Build and maintain small, mid or big software solutions, from scratch or legacy code.
- Gathering specs directly from customers, business analyst or project manager.
- Analyze and design software solutions for different business problems.
- Test and deploy code versions into servers.
- Collaborate with project managers and configuration analysts to identify the optimal solution for a customer’s requirements
- Work with QA team members, software engineers, and DBA’s to analyze and troubleshoot issues in multiple environments.
Required Background and Skills
- English Level B2 - C1+
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills – must have experience working with both technical teams and business users
- 2+ years of experience working with .NET Framework (Different versions and .NET Core)
- 1+ years of experience working with RESTful API and application integrations
- 1+ years of experience working in web environments, used to work with JS, CSS, and HTML.
- 2+ years working with relational databases, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, Postgress
- Completed Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- A sharp-minded analyst with creative problem-solving abilities
- Team player who does not need extensive supervision
- Ability to multi-task with various projects and clients
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule