Descripción del empleo
We looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our team, as we enter a new phase of
product development. If you are passionate about building products that positively impact cities and communities, we need you! At our company, our goal is to improve the quality of life of communities through the use of our technology.
To do that, we are building different products, some interacts with government systems, and each of them is different from the next, which adds to the complexity. We’re looking for people with a strong background or interest in building successful products or systems; you’re comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces; you have exquisite attention to detail, and you’re comfortable doing research and learning new technologies.
1. You're excited to work with others in complex and dynamic systems environments.
2. You have a constant desire to grow and develop, to learn the cutting edge of new technology.
3. You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
4. You care about great design, in your code and technical architecture.
5. You are comfortable with both large-scale and iterative development styles.
6. You enjoy working with others, but are also an independent developer.
1. Write code.
2. Design and develop front-end interfaces, underlying APIs, and backend systems across a number of programming languages.
3. Participate in all phases of software development from product definition to production
4. Build prototypes and engage in full-stack application development.
5. Create and implement new software features while helping to maintain and improve existing applications.
6. Work with QA teams to troubleshoot issues on software products and develop testing
scenarios prior to coding, during sprint planning.
7. Provide accurate resource estimates, timelines and forecasts for development activities.
8. Author technical design documentation that fully define all application code and the
underlying methodology for the design decisions.
9. Contribute to peer code review to ensure overall quality of software.
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, and API design techniques.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing.
- Experience with front-end web frameworks and web application patterns.
- Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases, and hands-on experience
- integrating data between multiple applications.
- 6. Excellent written and verbal English proficiency with the ability to communicate effectively.