Collaborate with internal customers and teams to develop and maintain project and/or program artifacts, such as scope, approach, solution, plan, resources, estimates, etc.
· Develop, track and manage project forecasts and costs; request budget allocation and reallocations; ensure project and /or program is within budget
· Facilitate team meetings, publish meeting notes and action items, ensure follow up with team members, update project documents and systems, ensure timely completion of action items
· Adhere and contribute to project management standards and processes, including tools and reporting
· Communicate project status and be the project advocate; take responsibility for proactive risk and issue management; ensure mitigating strategies or contingencies are appropriately applied to anticipated risks and issues
· Establish positive and collaborative relationships with customers and demonstrate a clear understanding of both internal and external customer requirements and success criteria
· Integrate and align with other departmental processes and solutions
· Participate in and facilitate post project/phase reviews to cultivate a learning organization. Identify, manage and control changes to scope
· Collaborate with internal customers and appropriate teams on behavioral change management plan to ensure user adoption of new systems and processes
· Mentor and train less experienced team members on standards, processes and tools
IT project management experience, preferably IT security or IT infrastructure projects.