- NearShore Technology is a fast growing, high-tech consulting company; headquartered in the US with growing offices in Mexico. We provide IT services for Fortune 1000 companies in the MedTech, FinTech and HighTech industries. NearShore has been included in the Inc. 5000 fastest growing private companies in USA for 3 years in a row!
Our mission is to add value to our customers, our employees, our stakeholders, our communities, our countries, and our world. Come work for a fun company with great opportunities for training and growth. We understand that our employees are our most important asset and we look forward to adding you to the team.
The Hardware Project Manager will be responsible for leading teams in the delivery of customer facing and embedded software for medical devices and medical instrumentation. Successful candidates will bring a combination of technical and engineering acumen together with people skills and agile cross functional project management experience to structure projects, identify and retire risks and deliver successful outcomes
Location: Puebla, Mexico; Merida, Mexico
- Works closely with the project team to develop the software/firmware work breakdown and backlog.
- Plans sprints, develops schedules, and tracks progress against milestones
- Plans work of all functions necessary to deliver product including V&V, quality, regulatory, operations, including at times stretching to delivery of combined software/firmware/hardware outcomes.
- Identifies and mitigates risk.
- Manages and implements devops tool chain.
- Generates documentation to support regulatory filings and internal reports and specifications.
- Follows design, quality, and safety guidelines based on GMP, FDA, and ISO guidelines and related BD Quality and Safety Standards and Practices.
- Contribute to project initiatives through various stages from ideation through product development
- Manage complex programs in support of physical product components, end of life components and forecasts, compliance and regulatory, operating system updates, and software
- Maintain manufactured product development processes and manage contributing teams
- Manage vendors, software licensing, third-party dependencies
- Proactively mitigate risk and remove team obstacles that impede progress
- Act as a primary point of contact between teams and business leaders
- Report on team and work status daily, weekly, and monthly according to company process
- B.S Degree Computer Science, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related discipline, M.S. Degree preferred.
- 3-7+ yrs experience working as a Project Manager preferably in a regulated environment or Information Technology, as a hardware, firmware and/or software project manager
- Experience working in full lifecycle product development of capital equipment with strong preference for medical devices.
- Recent or previous experience on R&D is a must.
- Strong technical skills and curiosity are essential.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with manufacturing, supply chains and distribution are ideal
- Management experience with large multi-functional teams is preferred
- Experience with building and managing project schedules and plans
- Proven track record of researching and analyzing complex business and issues and providing concise summaries and driving solutions
- Ability to analyze complex requests and provide actionable recommendations
- Proven track record in successfully managing meetings and engaging in effective team and client communication
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
Why work at Nearshore Technology?
- NST adds value to employees and their communities.
- Work Stability
- We are all like a family
- Employees are recognized
- We have an Employee Sucess department that creates happiness by caring for us and families.
- Empathy with Employees
- The leadership team is respectful, involved and approachable
- NST is a growing Company
- Improved employee benefits
- Competitive Salaries
Join the Nearshore Family and #ComeCulturewithUS
We offer amazing benefits or all our workers and try to make the process as easy as possible for any candidate with an interest in working in this amazing company.
- Relocation package
- Permanent - Full-Time Job
- Work from Mon through Fri. WE LEAVE EARLY ON FRIDAYS!
- Upper MX Law Benefits including Medical Insurance with Dental Discounts
- 100% Payroll scheme
- Career Path
- Cool offices and a collaborative environment
- American Company culture
- Health & Wellness program for employees