Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
URGENT! Help Desk Manager
This role is responsible for managing the performance of Level 1 and Level 2 personnel. The ability to guide, motivate and when necessary, discipline staff is essential.
This function will also be required to manage compliance with the provision of services to established service level agreements, through proactive monitoring and requests for support reports to meet the department's objectives.
Experience for more than 4 years in:
• Application / technology support within the help desk and share knowledge with other staff for all client applications.
• Handling tickets for Microsoft Office applications and third-party applications (including eAudIT, CLEAS functions) to comply with all service level agreements for the department and as an individual.
• Keep up to date with alternative information and technology systems, and make recommendations consistent with the company's business and systems strategies.
• Handling of unexpected interruptions of the application.
• Perform tasks related to the project as assigned or requested.
• Investigate and implement continuous improvement efforts.
English: Indispensable (bilingual)
Work area: Peripheral, Miguel Hidalgo
ü Law benefits
ü 5 insurance that guarantees comprehensive coverage
ü GinXTi membership
ü Savings bank, auto insurance, loans, among others
If you meet the profile send your updated CV