Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
The Associate level Service Desk Analyst is a versatile and highly motivated individual who works with IT teams and the Service Desk on the day to day functional requirements, implementing and maintaining industry best practices, policies, standards and procedures such as ITIL for Service Desk operations, including how problems are identified, documented, distributed and corrected. This position must ensure that all IT staff complies with established standards and service level agreements. All Service Desk positions are responsible for supporting users worldwide with an emphasis on the U.S. The Senior Service Desk Analyst will report to the Sr. Manager Global Service Desk.
1. Strong written and verbal communication skills to clearly communicate with management, and IT staff
2. Strong interpersonal skills that reflect customer service that is result oriented.
3. Ability to manage multiple issues in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
4. Strong listening skills with ability to evaluate and diagnose issues remotely.
5. Interpret policies, procedures, and guidelines for regional and domestic Service Desk teams for problem management worldwide in accordance with departmental standards.
6. Prepare documentation of new functionality or extensions of existing functionality.
7. Perform other duties as required by management
Complete understanding of all Service Desk functions (incident management, request management, problem management, major incident process)
Writing knowledge base cases and FAQ’s (frequently asked question) documentation for IT and external users
Windows 7 and/or Windows 10 pro and other Windows applications in a Microsoft Active Directory environment Ability to perform system administrator tasks
Experience: (List 1+ required and preferred experience criteria)
1+ years experience in a Service Desk in a medium to large corporate environment
1+ supporting remote users using mobile devices, VPN and 2 factor authentication
Oracle Application 11.5.10
Order Management (OM), Supply Chain (INV and PO), and Financial (AP, AR, and GL)
Major in Systems, Technology or Electronics (4 year degree or unfinished studies) or equivalent working experience.