Technical, Business & Role Skills:
Strong Knowledge in Windows Front-End Environment (XP, Win7, Win8, Win10)
Strong Knowledge with Ticketing System Tool (i.e. Remedy, HP Service Manager, Service Now, etc.)
Strong Knowledge with ITIL Framework (Incident Management, Request Fulfillment and problem management)
Strong Knowledge with Office Package (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
Good Knowledge in Networking (Topologies, MPLS, etc.)
Good Knowledge with PC Hardware Structure Devices
High capacity to analyze and synthetize
Basic Knowledge Service Administration Activities
Strong Customer Care Behavior
Advanced Customer Experience Oriented
Strong communication skills
Activities to Perform:
• Responsible for attending customer phone calls and tickets.
• Register all service requests within the Help Desk offer, specifically the ones assigned to his/her responsibility.
• Restoring issues as possible
• Solve the service requests within their domain or support group.
• Escalate the remaining issues to the appropriate team.
• Inform the Client about the services that are not provided by the Help Desk
• Register and classify correctly the service request fields in ticketing tool.
• Assign priorities to the service requests and verify the ones with Urgent / High priority with the Supervisor in order to take immediate actions.
• Document all the solutions in a comprehensible language for the Client.
• Verify the existence of scripts to solve service requests and generate script proposals when they do not exist.
• Transfer calls to the correct support group when the Client has called the incorrect group.
• Solve the service requests assigned by other Agent / Support Group which are within his domain and in the Help Desk service catalog.
• Close the solved service requests and notify the Client about the solution.
• Assure the Client satisfaction regarding the solution offered.
• Provide daily follow-up to open service requests that have not been closed.
• Analyze the recurrent cases and propose solution to avoid and reduce demand