Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
$ 70,000 a 80,000
Tech Mahindra is an Indian Multinational Company with 32 years in the market, we provide IT networking tecnology and business process solutions, we have over 113,550 employees across 90 countries around the globe.
Tech Mahindra as a part of Mahindra's group is working with key enterprise clients that are leading the worldwide economic growth
Currently we are looking for professional talent to join us as a:
Hosted Collaboration Solution Architect
Bachelor degree: Computer Science or related to
Experience: At least 4 years of experience in a similar role
English: Advanced, capable of business conversation.
JOB ROLE DESCRIPTION
Pre-sales design and engineering services
Assigned resources will be given the designation of Solutions Architect ("SA"). Solutions Architects shall be engaged by designated Enterprise management / Team Lead, and be directed to support sales, end user customers, and other stakeholders (“Customers”) who have need for advanced engineering services.
Solutions Architects shall support all Enterprise pre-sales channels. Enterprise shall provide Solutions Architects with a collection of projects on a monthly basis that shall be provided pre-sales design support.
Pre-sales, project based, design engineering services, including without limitation:
1. Gather technical data directly from enterprise sales and Customers necessary for designing technically sound and cost-effective Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solutions “deliverables”. Deliverables to include:
a. Services Costs that are based on unique deal requirements. Costs will either be generated by writing a Custom “Pricing Request Document” (PRD) that would be sent by the SA, to our internal partner organization (Technical Field Services), who will assign a Bid Manager for the SA to work with. The Bid Manager would provide custom costs back to the SA, based on the requirements data collected by the SA, documented in the PRD.
b. Prepare bills of materials ("BOM") required for design solutions and submit it to the sales team and the Customer.
c. Prepare drawings of the proposed solutions for the Customer and the enterprise sales team.
d. Prepare a complete statement of work (“SOW”) document that describes the work (scope) to be performed or quoted by enterprise along with associated Complexity Score Document.
Prepare detailed technical responses to Customer Requests for Pricing ("RFP") and Request for Information ("RFI") documents.
2. Generate Implementation and related Services Costs, and submit them to the enterprise sales team for the assigned projects.
a. Utilize enterprise´s costing and pricing tools to calculate all relevant costs for proposed projects.
3. Input all project tracking data into the Revenue and Opportunity Management Environment ("ROME") system and ensure it is continually updated with the correct data, current status, and proposed state in a timely manner.
9. Engage other enterprise organizations, as appropriate, for custom design solution support.
10. Participate in and provide technical expertise and support for conference calls and on-line meetings with relevant enterprise teams, end-user customers, and third party partner vendors.
11. Participate in and provide technical expertise and support for internal enterprise project kickoff meetings.
12. Interact directly with enterprise customers and builds trusted advisor status
13. Serves as lead engineer to provide custom technical pre-sales support of collaboration solutions offered by CHCS.
14. Develop requirements definition, design/solution creation, and custom pricing.
15. Lead Early Field Trial execution to enable collaboration demonstrations
16. Tests custom feature requests which do not warrant full Labs testing process
Required Systems Access and Interfaces
In order to accomplish the required work, Solutions Architects will require access to a variety of systems, tools, and web sites, including without limitation:
2. Various internal information web sites (WebPHONE, OIL, SalesONE, P8 (FileNet), GSC Quality Tracking Tool, GSC Peer Reviews, internal SharePoint sites, etc.)
3. Various training web sites (eCORP/eLINK, TechSpot, etc.)
4. Various vendor partner web sites (Mitel, Polycom, Cisco, Adtran, TrippLite, APC, etc.)
5. Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Access, Skype)
6. Netformx Design Expert
7. Solutions Portal
Tecnoparque Azcapotzalco Mexico City
If you are interested to apply for this job please send us your postulation through this page, only candidates that covered the profile in 100% will be considerated for the process