IAM Software QA Analyst
Nivel de Inglés
Location: Quincy, MA
Summary / Job Description:
- The Software QA Analyst, AVP position will play a key role in the quality assurance of a suite of applications that support the Identity and access management platform. We are looking for someone who has proven experience with complex applications, and a focus on and commitment to automation. The role is an integral part of the Identity and access management team that works on performing quality assurance activities including planning and testing on new and/or enhanced applications. As you develop strong, interactive working relationships, you will be an important participant in the success of the corporation in implementing the company’s Identity and Access Management Program. The candidate is expected to be a hands-on and works directly with users, analysts and developers to understand the business as well as aid in the deployment and post deployment support of the solution developed.
- Provide technical leadership to the SQA team and critical transformation initiatives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop and implement solutions leveraging industry trends and best practices to enhance QA efficiency.
- Design and develop test automation framework and set automation governance.
- Create and review plan documents (Test Plan, Strategies, Data Management and Quality Process.).
- Participate in Identity and Access Management business requirement reviews, system specification discussions, planning sessions to elicit and define test scope.
- Create test scenarios and implement automated functional test cases that will serve as acceptance test criteria for enhancements and new applications.
- Establish requirement traceability and optimal test coverage.
- Devise data management process and plan; streamline data request, data setup and maintenance across projects.
- Design test cases covering real time and exotic business scenarios, execute manual and automated test scripts.
- Perform application definition validations and data comparisons.
- Document and review test results, report test progress to stakeholders.
- Review bugs/ defects, participate in triage and work with business/ development partners for resolution.
- Ensure Corrective and Preventive actions are implemented to prevent defects
- Document all test artifacts in HP ALM/test management tool and ensure compliance from process and system audit standpoint.
- Publish dashboard reports depicting test execution progress, defects, challenges and issues, workaround and sign off to respective stakeholders at defined timelines.
- Work with users and developers on Identity and Access Management applications.
- Participate in change management request discussions and authorize deployments.
- Monitor quality goals to demonstrate continuous reduction in release duration and improvement in test coverage.
- Explore and work on improvements in QA processes, propose and conduct POC for new tools and technologies.
- Collaborate with offshore team located across geographies for timely update and prompt delivery
- IAM tools, technologies and applications experience is highly preferable.
- Familiarity with Identity management provisioning systems (Sun, Oracle, IBM and SailPoint) is a plus.
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, DB2 and MYSQL) is a plus.
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD) is a plus.
- Experience with Platforms (UNIX, RACF) is a plus.
- Experience in a Banking/ Financial services is a plus.
Number of Years of Work Experience:
- 6+ years
- Bachelors in Information Systems or Computer Science or the equivalent combination of education.