Descripción del empleo
This project is looking for an Inbound Marketing Manager to join us in creating the future of commercial payments infrastructure. You are going to be a part of a growing team that is aiming to create the category defining the $100B B2B payment network and fundamentally re-architecting global payments in the digital era with core blockchain technology. This isn’t just any job. We are a team of like-minded people are paving the way for a financial system and are changing the status quo of legacy banking.
The project is seeking a savvy, creative, and high-energy Inbound Marketing Manager who combines deep inbound marketing skills with a growth-hacking and customer lifecycle marketing mindset. You are part content marketing specialist and part marketing automation ninja, with a strong sense of customer empathy. You will be responsible for the strategy, development, and execution of inbound marketing campaigns, marketing automation workflows and nurture campaigns, and the buildout of reporting and dashboards for all content marketing activities for Sales and Marketing. In this role, you will manage cross-functional interaction between Sales, Marketing, and external agencies to implement new campaigns and content strategies. You must be a Hubspot expert and Hubspot Certified for this role.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, this is a high-impact opportunity to drive pipeline and revenue and help define and implement best-in-class content marketing.
- Manage and execute content marketing campaigns across email, inbound, and other marketing channels in Hubspot.
- Develop new campaigns, nurture flows, and content marketing opportunities based on customer data, industry insights, and analysis.
- Develop content used in emails and other inbound marketing campaigns.
- Manage lead scoring and nurturing, working closely with Marketing and Sales to identify optimal qualification and funnel workflows.
- Work closely with internal and external demand generation teams to coordinate campaigns and activities.
- Build a center-of-excellence around customer lifecycle marketing at PayStand.
- Own and advise internal and external team members on Hubspot best practices.
- 5 years experience in B2B marketing, preferably at a high-velocity SaaS company.
- 3 years experience in marketing automation, content marketing, and content creation.
- Experience setting up, executing, and measuring life-cycle email and inbound campaigns for SaaS products.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to understand data sources, data mapping, campaign logic, and campaign performance (ROI analysis and recommendations).
- Expertise with Hubspot including campaign building, content management, and automated campaign management.
- In-depth understanding of marketing automation best practices.
- Multi-tasker comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where strategies or campaigns can quickly shift as business needs warrant.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fluent in English-language business writing.
- B.A. or B.S. required; concentration in Marketing / Digital Strategy preferred.
- Familiarity with ERP and the accounts receivable/payable cycle a plus.
- Hubspot Certified Expert
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
- Paid vacation. Work hard and recharge when you need to.
- Paid company holidays.
- Competitive stock option package.
- 30 days of aguinaldo
- 50% of prima vacacional
- 10 vacation days
- 100% salary on IMSS
- Free Office Snacks & Beer
- MacBook Air