Proved multitasking skills with the ability to handle multiple mediums of communication simultaneously including, phone, email and chat while working in a fast-paced environment. Trained and coached new representatives above normal daily duties through shadowing, reverse shadowing, and role playing across multiple businesses IT platforms.
- Achieved sales standards set for department by effectively communicating marketing campaigns and promotions to customers.
- Provided quality customer service, providing requested information, and resolving complaints.
- Create sales tracking tool using Excel, maintaining accurate records of monthly sales, and increasing call and data entry accuracy.
- Answered inbound residential customers calls, covering a full range of our services, including obtaining all information necessary for resolution of transactions.
- Maintained call and data entry accuracy levels between levels of 95% or better.
- Answering questions, keying assistance, fielding supervisor calls for agents through virtual chat.
- Assisted with quality assurance for orders in Post Sales Processor (PSP).
- Effectively sold company products to a broad customer base and built great working relationships with the customers.
- Provided any other assistance needed with adding new service or making changing to their existing service.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects, maintaining relationships with clients.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred.
- At least three years of Software sales experience.
- One to three years of management experience.
- Strategic leadership ability.
- Presentation Skills.
- Client Relationships.
- Emphasizing Excellence.
- Energy Level.
- Prospecting Skills.
- Meeting Sales Goals.
- Sales Planning.
- Motivation for Sales.