Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
$ 35,000 a 40,000
R&D HotSpot Team Manager.
We’re looking for :
· Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field.
· 3 - 4 years of experience as Support Engineer in an intermediate to expert level.
· 2 - 3 years of experience as Team Lead in Troubleshooting area for Infrastructure and company applications.
· Fluent conversational english.
Collaboration with DevOps team to close 90% of incidents and requests from regional designers and developers.
We are looking for a Team Leader R&D HotSpot area, this area includes HW Design of EDA Applications supported by high performance computing or storage environments, designers and infrastructure for a large part of the company's applications.
· Solid understanding of Scrum or another Agile methodologies.
· Extensive experience using a ticket management system such as ZendDesk, Remedy etc.
· Experience using a task/project management tool as MS Project, Jira, Trello, etc.
· Act as a primary escalation contact for all customer queries and issues and on need basis seek next level management support.
· Maintain process documentation (KPI, SLA, mitigation of risks and issues, etc.) relevant to R&D HotSpot teams.
· Collaborate with the DevOps team to seek opportunities for improvement, reengineering or process automation to reduce response time for ticket resolution.
· Collaborate with Team managers of other HotSpot regions and ensure the level of support is uniform across regions.
· Incident/Issues analysis to develop problem management and service improvement plans.
· Identify training requirements for the regional HotSpot team members.
· Develops relationship with internal customers and organizations to assess and prioritize their issues, concerns and requirements.
· Upholds a sense of customer service and measures client satisfaction. Review the feedback received and draws out meaningful analysis and take actions
What we offer :
· Salary range; $30k to $40k, offer made according to technical interview results, salary is in MXN pesos and monthly basis.
· Law Benefits.
· Savings Fund.
· 30 days Christmas Bonus.
· Mayor and non mayor medical insurance
· Standard working hours
· Location: ITESO Area.
If you´re interested, want to apply or want to know more details, you can send your resumé to roberto(dot)lopez(at)taltere(dot)com and we’ll be contacting you ASAP. Subject: Troubleshooting & Support Team Leader