- Works on Agile delivery team responsible for EDI product
- Designs, develops, and tests code required to deliver desired functionality
- Collaborates with stakeholders and team members to ensure features meet business needs
- Creates necessary documentation to facilitate long-term support of product
- Develops work estimates to facilitate team planning processes
- Follows Agile software delivery methodology
- Performs delivery using current technologies and practices
- Provides some technical leadership within delivery team
What Skills You Need:
- 5 or more years of experience integrating EDI solutions with platform systems. Including experience developing and maintaining custom maps, installing and upgrading translator software, and onboarding partner setups.
- 5 or more years of experience in Infrastructure setup and maintenance for systems operations.
- 3 or more years of relevant experience in the deployment of applications to cloud environments (AWS/Azure).
- 2 or more years of experience in the following technologies and frameworks: Java, J2EE, Spring
- 2 or more years of experience with CI/CD and TDD technologies including: GIT, Jenkins, Maven, JUnit.
- 5 or more years of experience with relational databases and SQL.
- Understanding of software engineering principles, database and infrastructure capabilities and constraints in the data- and web-based application environments
- Ability to analyze, define, and translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Analytical skills required to understand complex system interactions and understand impact of system changes on related processes
- Ability to mentor other members on team in areas of expertise
What Makes You Stand Out:
- Experience with Oracle databases
- Experience with containerization.
- Experience implementing major IT programs or projects that are broad in scope or multi-unit/cross divisional
Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience in a related career field.