Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric is looking for an exceptional individual to join our team located in Monterrey Mexico to provide operational support for End Point platforms and End Point security systems to end users within the organization. In this role you will be responsible for managing incidents, service requests, and be involved in teams and projects. Project assignments could include work with endpoint operations (OS lifecycle and upgrades, software deployment, computer hardware requirements), cybersecurity (security operations, endpoint encryption, antimalware technologies, new security solutions, risk management), workplace infrastructure (servers and networking), and more.
• Excellent verbal and written English and Spanish communication skills
• Passion for providing phenomenal customer service
• Exhibit excellent problem-solving skills, interpersonal and organizational communication skills, and proficiency in a multitude of software platforms
• 1-3 years of Microsoft Windows operating system administration, configuration and troubleshooting experience
• 1-3 years of experience in implementing, troubleshooting and supporting end user technologies & services, preference given to experience in medium to large sized environments
• Experience in making environments cybersecure and managing security incidents
• Office365 experience desired
• ITIL and ITSM experience desired
• Experience with Active Directory, identity management, and multi-factor authentication
• Experience in networking such as LAN and Wi-Fi technologies
• Experience with enterprise Endpoint Manager technologies such as Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) and/or Microsoft Intune.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, global environment and have a high level of aptitude and interest in technology
• Effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines
• Strong team player (willing to do other functions as needed) and self-organized
• At least an Associate’s Degree (or other technical degree) in Computer Science, Technology or related discipline; Bachelors preferred
• Experience with Linux, Unix, Mac OS, and other operating systems
• Experience with enterprise multitenant server/client virtualization environments (Hyper-V, VMware, Citrix, etc.)
• Experience with designing, implementing and maintaining at least two of enterprise cyber security solutions such as Firewalls, HIPS, NIDS, Antivirus, two-factor authentication, SIEM, etc.
• Microsoft certifications (MCSE, MCSA, more)
• Cybersecurity certifications
• Networking certifications (CCNA, CCNP, more)