Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
The objective of the Role
You will also work closely with the Platform Team & Customer Support team to find the best solution. Report updates or escalated issues to make things get solved. Preserve the knowledge on each issue resolution.
What are the activities of a Software Support Engineer?
● Provide 3rd and 2nd level of support for tickets filed for the platform
● Read and understand complex application code and make code fixes to resolve support issues.
● Provide engineering support of our incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting and debugging.
● Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance.
● Work with Platform team for handing-off or taking over active support issues and to create a team specific knowledge base and skill set.
● Manage platform issues and escalations, delivering the highest level of developer satisfaction
● Work directly with developers of the platform team to resolve escalated issues
● Document complaint reports and troubleshooting steps.
● Provide the Delivery Project Managers & Customer Support team with status updates
● Participate in code reviews.
● Create detailed and comprehensive post-mortems after a defect or problem is solved.
If you meet the next experience this is your role don't hesitate. We want you on the team!
● 1 year creating or using microservices and RESTFul APIs.
● 1 year working with Agile Methodologies & Continuous Delivery Continuous Integration (CD|CI)
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
If you have the next skills and experience it will be a super plus:
● Experience working in Support teams.
● ITIL v3 Certified.
● Amazing communication skills.
● Don’t crack under pressure.
What soft skills matter to us?
● Ability to work under pressure.
● Customer centric.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills in English & Spanish.
● Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
● A positive, service-oriented personality.
Hard Skills and Knowledge:
Soft Skills and Personality Aspects:
● Attention to detail