$ 25,000 a 30,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Software Integration Engineer.
As an engineer for EDICOM GROUP , you will support quality assurance of our software as an industry-leading.
· Install, configure and integrate products into costumer networks.
· Communication and collaboration with the client for advice and support.
· Collaborate in the different phases of solution implementation.
· Partner with different areas to ensure that actual development plans and work products accomplish those requirements.
· It would be preferred if you have technical knowledge Java Script; Linux; SQL Language; Oracle; strong fundaments in programing; familiarity with data bases; project development experience and general acknowledge in computer systems.
· You must be able to communicate in fluent English
· We would like someone to join our team who is costumer-oriented, a strong communicator, quick learner and with ability to work effectively under pressure in a team and with clients, a team-player, organized, able to manage conflicts, analytical and a problem solver.
· Assurance successfully completing projects while meeting and/or exceeding the project goals and objectives.
· Bachelor´s degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or equivalent experience focus on IT abilities and programing.
· Not experience required.
Terms of employment:
· Salary Range: $21,000 to $30,000/ month
· Permanent, full-time
· 40 hrs per week
· Health Care
· Language Classes
· Profit Sharing
· Flexible Schedule