Ingeniero de Seguridad
Lugar: Home Office Temporal
Nivel de Inglés
1. Be the point of contact to resolve Security Incidents escalated by the SOC, coordinate enhacenments for the SIEM and provide accurate metrics based upon SLA's.
2. Responsible of the Vulnerability Assessments - Which include the delivery of security findings according to the OWASP Top Ten application security issues, and the internal test cases/scenarios that have been developed and documented, work with internal teams to have this findings resolved.
3. Provide support for Security related email issues, and endpoint encryption issues too.
4. Perform security analysis for new tools, applications, processes and/or infrastrucure if requested by the Client.
5. Assist in Security Incidents & Activities upon request.
• Fluent written/spoken English
• Excelent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience working directly with IT and non-IT users.
• Email Security (Zix, O365, Proofpoint)
• Vulnerability Management (Tenable, InsightVM, Qualys)
• Anti-Malware (Sophos, Crowdstrike, SentinelOne)
• Security Incident Handling
• SIEM Management/Coordination (LogRhythm, QRadar, SolarWinds)
• Full Disk Encryption (BitLocker, CheckPoint)
• Knowledge of some testing methodology
• Database and server configuration basic knowledge
• Basic scripting
• Security tools (zscaler, Panorama, CarbonBlack, AuditIT)
• Any operating system advance knowledge
• Owasp top ten
• MITRE Attack
• Identity & Access Management Lifecycle including SSO, MFA & PAM