In Softtek we are gowing and we are Looking for Electrical Validation engineer!
• Electronics / IT Systems / Mechatronics / Bioelectronics Bachelor Engineering degree or similar with at least twoyears of industry experience
• Proven knowledge in the use of Laboratory measurement equipment such as high speed oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and time-domain reflect meters to characterize electrical performance of new silicon and platform interfaces.
• Experience Validating the timing and signal quality performance of high-speed interfaces such as DDR3, SATA2, HDMI, PCI-e and USB2.
• Knowledge and experience running system Level test scripts in Linux environment.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and Verbal, coupled with the ability to work independently and in a team environment. English: 50% (Read/Write/Speak).
• Experience designing and Validating RF, analog, digital or mixed-signal circuits/systems would be an added advantage Problem solving skills are essential.
• Good PC skills and working knowledge of MS Office Excel, Word, and Power Point are highly desired.
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
• Attention to detail is a must.
Above Law benefits
10 days vacations