$ 35,000 a 40,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
international company developing best-in-class optical polymers to be used in
the new generation of foldable and rollable displays for smartphones, tablets,
wearables, and even for devices that have not been invented yet but will
revolutionize the way people interact with electronic devices.
We are starting our new office in Guadalajara Mexico and we are looking for the best and brightest engineers to help us build the most advanced autonomous materials discovery platform ever!
Join us to take the next step in a new materials’ research era!
· Develop next generation applications using UI, microservices, SaaS and other technologies
· Provide software development support in a team environment.
· Work as part of an Agile team. Picking up sprint/backlog tasks, reporting on task progress and working collaboratively with the entire team to deliver stories and business value.
· Document processes and requirements to support other development efforts by other team members.
· Ability to take new challenges and learn new technologies quickly as and when needed.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or demonstrated equivalent experience.
And Skills Required
· Organized individual, with prioritization and time management skills
· One to two years of relevant work experience.
· Experience with Agile development
· Experience in backend/frontend platforms, such as Python, PHP, Java, JS.
· Experience designing API using RESTful
· Experience on web application development.
· Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Understanding of DevOps methodologies
· Understanding of the development of distributed applications on SaaS platforms such as Azure, AWS, GCP.
· Ability to work with teams globally. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Highly Desired Skills And Knowledge
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science.
· Familiarity with continuous integration, continuous delivery.
· Ability to pick up new technology quickly.
· Good analytical and communication skills.
· Experience with object-oriented programming.
· Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns.