Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
international company developing best-in-class optical polymers to be used in
the new generation of foldable and rollable displays for smartphones, tablets,
wearables, and even for devices that have not been invented yet but will
revolutionize the way people interact with electronic devices.
We are starting our new office in Guadalajara Mexico and we are looking for the best and brightest engineers to help us build the most advanced autonomous materials discovery platform ever!
Join us to take the next step in a new materials’ research era!
The Senior Automation and Controls Engineer will be leading the design and implementation of a novel and fully autonomous research and development system. This position will be an integral part of a technical team designing, executing and improving processes and operations for materials science research. You will use your engineering skills to solve technical problems in real-time, to be an expert on the real-world field requirements of our system and its performance while working with and providing feedback to the front-end engineering and machine learning teams to develop better systems long term.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
· Bachelors, Masters or Ph.D. in automation, mechatronics, or related field
· 5 to 10 years of professional experience in the automation and controls field
· At least 1 year of experience in automation systems involving chemical or pharmaceutical handling
· At least 3 years taking manual processes and designing new processes that take full advantage of robotic arms, actuators, vision systems, and other technologies.
· At least 3 years of project management experience with proven experience managing budget and deliverables.
· Fluent in English
· Excellent communication skills
· Capable of working in a multicultural environment, remotely and on-site.
· AI and machine vision experience are desirable
position will be based at our new facility in Guadalajara Jal, Mexico.
Job Type: Full-time
· automation and controls: 5 years (Required)
· Bachelor's (Required)
· English (Required)