Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Mandatory Skills Required:
- 6-8 years of overall experience working in Oracle Integration Cloud / Oracle SOA CS / SOA 12c (OIC preferred)
- At least 2-3 end to end Oracle SOA CS / OIC cloud project implementation experience
- Design and Architecture experience with several SOA suite of products like SOA CS, SOA, OSB, ICS etc.
- In-depth hands-on experience in OIC offerings – Adapter configurations, File transfers, mappings and transformations etc.
- Prior integration experience with ERP Cloud and other SaaS applications preferred
- Coordination with offshore development team for task assignment, tracking and addressing of team’s queries with customer
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Good design and development experience in Oracle Integration Cloud / Oracle SOA CS / SOA 12c (OIC preferred)
- Should act as a mentor and guide to a set of developers in understanding the scope, implementing and addressing challenges and blockers
- Code review, analysis and optimization experience is highly desirable
- Hands-on background with various components of OIC like Adapters (ERP Cloud, DB, File etc.), File transfers, web services etc.
- Experience in Integration with various ERP Cloud module and SaaS applications
- Tracking the deliverables against agreed timelines and reporting the status to internal management and customer
- Active participation in all phases of SDLC require
Good communication with customer facing skills; should be able to manage customer escalations
Fluent English is required.