Nivel de Inglés
The Integration Team is responsible for moving business critical data across multiple platforms – both internal and external – to the organization. These platforms and applications support many communication protocols and document transformation methods. The Integration Specialist will anchor the Integration Team, by providing foundational support and monitoring of these business critical applications. They will participate in solution-driven projects and work cross-functionally with several business areas, having the opportunity to learn multiple facets of the Carhartt organization.
We Are All Leaders at Carhartt
In our words and by our actions, we strive to emulate the hardworking example set forth by our founder, Hamilton Carhartt. We Lead Business by creating value, delivering on results, and making changes along the way. We Lead Self by being dependable, because hardworking people count on us to have their back every day. We Lead Others by communicating and clearly defining the path as we walk bravely into the future. Working at Carhartt, we are all given a seat at the table and the honor of continuing the legacy.
· Support and maintain Integration platforms and services
· Become an active participant in enhancing the application monitoring strategy and new monitor deployment
· Analyze and resolve all production issues in an expeditious manner using proper escalation path
· Self-manage small to mid-size projects through all phases of project life cycle, including but not limited to: documentation, development, QA, training and implementation
· Establish, test, and implement end-to-end communication for data file transfers, both internal and external, using protocols such as FTP, SFTP, and AS2
· Maintain and develop technical and process documentation
· Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders including Sales, Customer Service, Finance, Supply Chain, and IT, as well as external service providers, to develop and deliver solutions to enhance or automate processes
· Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, discover issues, and deliver better value to the customer
· Continually acquire and apply new knowledge and skills necessary to support the Integration Platforms
· Analyze production problems and identify solutions/changes wherever necessary
· Build relationships and provide solid customer service across both functional and technical areas of the business
· Associate’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent years of experience.
Required Skills & Experience
of 5 years’ experience in Computer Science or Information Technology role
- At least 2 years of experience focused on middleware functionality, mapping concepts, and data translation methodologies
- Solid understanding of SAP IDoc structure and message types
- Knowledge of document integration with SAP, such as EDI X12, XML, and JSON
- Familiar with communication protocols such as FTP, SFTP, and AS2
- Sense of urgency to provide a rapid response to application or service failures or errors
- Experience using Office365 suite of tools and technologies
- Ability to lead projects and deliver effectively and on-time
- Strong analytical skills required
- Excellent written and oral business communication
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
- Typical office environment; cubicle/office setting.
- Extended periods of time sitting, standing, typing on a computer is required
- National and International travel required (up to 10%).