$ 60,000 a 70,000
Nivel de Inglés
The iOS Software Engineer is responsible for developing software applications and assisting others in development. These roles are responsible for building secure smartphone SDKs and cloud-based platform-based solutions for a variety of healthcare and Internet of Things (IoT) problems.
- Collaborate closely with the multiple technology and cross-functional groups within and outside the organization.
- Able to translate customer and market needs to efficient and secure mobile solutions.
- Design and build out the next generation smart-phone cloud-based platform that can support future patient/device centric products and applications.
- Scope work, break down into modules and estimate efforts working closely with Program management.
- Effectively present and demonstrate various concepts and solutions to customers, partners, and leadership.
- Perform other duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent education plus experience.
- Software development focus on iOS mobile apps working with Swift -Xcode
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing solutions and platforms that leverage wireless communications and Smartphone technologies.
- Demonstrated work experience with Web services, Cloud and API technologies.
- Ability to quickly grasp & learn new technologies and develop POC/prototypes.
- Drive and own technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform applications
Preferred Skills and Competencies: