Nivel de Inglés
Active Tek is a global provider of business-focused IT solutions with offices in all North America, and our aim is to connect talent throughout México, US and Canadá. Through either on-site or nearshore delivery, Active Tek teams up with IT and Business Leaders to improve their experience.
We are dedicated to taking care of our customer’s IT requirements from on- site staffing to complex implementations with up-close attention and simplicity!
- Bachelor Degree or Engineering on Computer Systems, or related (Title and Cédula)
- Valid Mexican Passport
- Conversational English level
- No legal issues in México and USA
- Willing to relocate to the United States
- Time and Effort to take client interviews
- 7+ years overall experience
- 5+ years on iOS Development experience
- Experience in standard debugging techniques such as logging, LLDB, and/or Instruments to localize and correct Software defects.
- Understanding of the challenges related to mobile development including battery and radio usage as well as CPU and memory constraints.
- Experience in iterative software development environments (Agile, Kanban)
- Experience with Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, and other Agile practices
- Good experience in using Apple s XCode for software development
- Understanding of common design patterns including Model-View-Controller.
- Hands on experience using smartphones and/or tablets preferably iPhone and/or iPad."
Benefits - Concierge services in all the process.
- TN visa fee paid by the company
- Social Security Number travel expenses
- Relocation expenses:
- Flight ticket
- 2 weeks of housing
- Relocation bonus of $600 USD
- Reimbursement of Flight tickets and TD visa (spouse and children) after 1 year of labor.