Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Responsible for administration, troubleshooting and enhancements to the Dynamics SL 2015 environment and related systems.
· Five or more years of hands-on experience with ERP administration - Microsoft Dynamics SL preferred
· Strong technical and functional proficiency in ERP administrative tasks including, but not limited to profiles, roles, security, workflows, validation rules, approvals, reports, and dashboards.
· Experience integrating ERPs with other applications
· Experience creating, modifying, and troubleshooting Microsoft SQL Server Report Services reports
· Experience developing, modifying, and troubleshooting SQL Server scripts and stored procedures
· Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies
· Self-motivated, flexible, positive attitude team player with solid time management and organization expertise with the ability to prioritize and execute multiple projects.
· Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
· Experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) a plus Skills
· ERP administration - Dynamics SL preferred
· SQL Server Reporting Services
· SQL Server (administration and development)
· Strong troubleshooting and communication skills
· Fluent written and spoken technical English