IT Assets Analyst
Nivel de Inglés
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
Provide excellent employee experience and measureable business value by effectively
managing the lifecycle of Amdocs IT assets and continuously improving the overall asset
management program. Utilize best practice asset management tools and processes to ensure
that IT assets are documented accurately to support informed decision making, help identify
savings opportunities, ensure maximum ROI and reduce risk.
1. Manage, control and protect IT hardware, software and contract assets throughout all stages of its lifecycle.
2. Support related management processes (capacity, change, documentation, vendor, compliance & problem management) as well as education and communication of ITAM policy.
3. Proactively take actions to improve customer experience, reduce risk, achieve savings and mature the ITAM program.
4. Ensure all required information is documented into the ITAM repository and kept up-todate, accurate, and auditable.
5. Explore opportunities for utilizing unused\used hardware assets or software licenses to achieve full efficiency.
6. Review purchase orders before issuance to vendor to ensure alignment with asset management requirements.
7. Responsible for contract management including documentation, renewal processing and assocation with related assets.
8. Promptly provide all related ITAM information as needed to assist with making informed decisions based on realistic expectations.
9. Perform migration, training & implementation of asset management processes for mergers & acquisitions.
10. Manage warehouse & inventory, Accurately identify and tag assets, perform receiving tasks, fulfill customer requests within SLA - (HW).
11. Ensure proper retirement & disposal of assets, conduct inventory counts and reconsilliation - (HW).
12. Validate, audit, manage and control SW in order to reduce non-compliance risk and reduce cost from over/under licensing.
13. Understand contract/license terms and conditions, maintain SW porfolio, create SW compliance counters, monitor data source accuracy, create & provide compliance reports.
- Asssociates or Bachelors Degree Preferred.
- IT, ITIL and/or ITAM related certifications through recognized organization such as IBSMA,SIIA, IAITAM, or BSA preferred.
- 2-5+ years experience with ITAM best practice methodologies, managing inventories and utilizing asset management & discovery systems
- 2-5+ years managing software & utilizing complex license management & compliance management systems
- 2-3+ years experience with advanced Excel features, SQL/Oracle database queries, analyzing complex tabular data reports preferred
- 1-3+ years familiarity with computer, server, storage and network configuration and components preferred
- 1-3+ Years experience with IT procurement, IT finance, contract management and/or computer related field a plus
- You will be involved in conducting reviews of assigned organizational and functional activities
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will be involved in planning auditing techniques
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce