Lugar: Home Office Temporal
Ensenada, Baja California Norte
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Nivel de Inglés
Advancio is a global software company that’s growing every day and we are looking for talented and passionate people who wish to be an integral part of our team.
We are passionate about technology and the power it has to change the world, we are building a company where we love what we do, we collaborate positively with our customers and we have fun while we work!
We are looking for an IT Business Developer to join our sales team and provide well architected and innovative solutions for their customers. We have adopted the Scrum development methodology and core agile engineering practices such as continuous integration and test driven development.
- Identify, and qualify prospects, increase pipeline and revenue in your territory.
- Identifying decision-makers and influencers, and building strong relationships with clients.
- Become an expert and passionate advocate of our services and cutting edge technology.
- Follow up on all qualified leads in a timely manner.
- Thoroughly research accounts, identify/educate key players, generate interest and manage objections.
- Meet/exceed your monthly/quarterly quota targets and activity goals.
- Actively discovering new business opportunities through existing relationships, cold emailing, cold calling, networking and social media.
- Researching and understanding client needs and leveraging knowledge of company offerings to craft creative outreach.
- Coordinate between sales and production departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline preferred.
- +3 years selling IT staff augmentation for software development with a verifiable track record of meeting/exceeding expectations monthly and quarterly goals.
- +3 years selling IT Projects for software development with a verifiable track record of meeting/exceeding expectations monthly and quarterly goals.
- Extensive experience cold calling Directors, VP, C-level executives at F1000 companies.
- Sales experience in the US.
- Demonstrated ability to convert high volumes of inbound and outbound leads into sales qualified opportunities.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong understanding of Software Development concepts using proven industry patterns and best practices.
- Excellent communication skills and documentation experience, with an emphasis on explaining business/project requirements to customers and development team.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Technical background.
- Languages: English Advance. Spanish Advance.
- Benefits by law and superior.
- We provide TN Visa Sponsorship.
- We provide relocation assistance.
- Open to travel to client's offices as required.
- Work from home flexibility.
- Paid Time Off.
- Monthly activities.