$ 20,000 a 25,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Technical Recruiter (Home based)
We are an IT consulting firm with a focus on a wide range of cutting-edge technologies. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we provide nationwide clients with top-tier talent. Additionally, we seek to invest in and partner with entrepreneurs looking for the venture capital and executive expertise needed for successful market presence.
Our company is seeking a motivated technical recruiter to hire IT consultants from across the US, Mexico and Canada. The selected candidate will be sourcing, interviewing, and hiring specialists for areas like mobile development (Android/iPhone), Microsoft Exchange/Office 365, big data, cyber security and data science. This is a great opportunity for anyone who is seeking a fast-paced career in HR, recruitment, IT, and development. If you have a great attitude, are self-motivated, and possess an insatiable drive, we are willing to give you the proper training for guaranteed career advancement. This position reports to the Director of Recruiting.
· Conduct extensive searches through job sites, job postings, internal database and search engines, networking etc.
· Make 80 phone calls daily along with living up to the standards of all critical drivers
· Screen resumes and preliminary interviewing of candidates to evaluate their credentials
· Understand the salary requirements of prospective candidates and negotiate compensation so as to maximize profit margins for the company.
· Effectively use traditional job boards such as, Career Builder, LinkedIn, Monster and Dice to recruit candidates
· Effectively use non-job board sourcing methods such as follow-ups from ATS, networking, cold calling, Internet searches and research. etc.
· Well versed in HR practices and employment law as they pertain to recruiting
· Understand the functions of how to operate in an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
· Great closing and negotiating skills
· Recruit US Citizens, Green Card holders, EADs, TNs, H-1B Transfers for numerous W-2 Positions
· Extend, negotiate, and close candidate offers for acceptance
· Screen candidates for availability, interest level, citizenship status, salary range, relocation needs, and knowledge of skillset
· Evaluate factors such as experience, education, skills, fit within the company
· Facilitate moving each candidate through the recruiting process in a timely manner
· Closely work with the recruiting director and HR to facilitate and coordination each candidate hires
· Reach 4 hires each month
· Experience working with US companies or the US market is a plus
· Excellent communication skills