IT Support Technician III
Nivel de Inglés
Ref ID: 04160-0011541965 Classification: Desktop Support Compensation: $27.53 to $32.11 hourly Candidates who are passionate about hardware and software will be interested in the job opening at Robert Half Technology for a level 3 Desktop Support Technician.
Are you a driven problem solver with a strong knowledge of interfacing, security, Internet protocols, server, and network infrastructure?
Then we have the right position you will love.
Located in the Round Rock, Texas area, this role is an opportunity for long-term temporary-to-full-time employment.
Your responsibilities in this role
• Planning and designing technical solutions
• Planning and executing installations and deployments
• Planning and implementing ways to monitor and alert on infrastructure and system performance
• Establishing internal operational standards and practices
• Performing modeling, analysis, and technical assessments
• Designing and enforcing policies that drive standardization across systems
• Triaging, assigning, and following-up on Help Desk trouble tickets
• Documenting plans, trouble tickets, assessments, solutions, everything
• Evaluating new technical solutions and internal tools Job Requirements:
• First hand experience designing, configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networks
• Building and supporting on-premise, cloud-based, or virtual servers and Windows and/or Mac workstations
• Implementing, maintaining and restoring from data backup, disaster recovery, business continuity systems
• Deploying and managing business-class cybersecurity solutions
• Migrating, deploying, and administering O365 and/or G-Suite
• Use of remote monitoring & management, documentation, and CRM tools
• Previous experience in networking, IT, or other related fields
• Previous experience working for a small business managed IT service provider Also
• Earned a bachelor’s degree
• Must be possess one of the certifications or equivalent mentioned in the Certifications section below Certifications:
• CompTIA Net and/or CompTIA Security
• MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer), MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT detail oriented), MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
• Cisco CCNA or CCIE Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis.
From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast.
By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work.
Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S.
job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.