ITIL Foundations certified.
Lugar: Home Office Temporal
Nivel de Inglés
We are Looking for: ITIL v3 or 4 Foundations certified .
Location: Temporary Home Office due to Covid-19; upon returning to Offices, the work area will be in Aguascalientes, Monterrey, CDMX; Guadalajara or Ensenada
Advanced conversational english
2 to 4 years of experience
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent work experience
• ITIL v3 or 4 Foundations certified.
Nice to have:
• ITIL Intermediate certified V3 or 4
• Project Manager knowledge
• Sig Sixma methodology knowledge
• COBIT and ISO/IEC 20000:2011 knowledge
• 2- 4 years of proven working experience in IT Service Management and particularly in ITIL framework
• At least 2 years of proven experience designing, implementing and adopting and/or following ITIL processes
• Experience in 24x7 support operations
• At least 2 years of experience with ITSM tools
• At least 2 years of project Management knowledge and experience
• Experience managing teams
• Six Sigma practical experience
• Data Analytics
• For candidates to Configuration Management process implementation: Knowledge of ITSM configuration management databases
ITSM Processes Implementation:
• Create and control the project plan for processes implementation under her / his charge
• Allocation and coordination of resources, tracking and reporting.
• Responsible of assessing, designing, agreeing, communicating and deploying ITSM process and practices across all teams.
• Translates customer ITIL requirements into functional documentation based on ITSM tool capabilities and workflows.
• Designs, coordinates and validates processes and procedure documentation.
• Ensures all relevant data sources are identified and gathered for process implementation.
• Defines, agrees and implements processes KPI and PIs for ITSM services and processes.
Aguascalientes, Monterrey, CDMX; Guadalajara or Ensenada