Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Role : Java Backend Developer
Softtek is a global organization with multiple portfolios, with a wide variety of projects. Each project is unique and may not require the same stack which opens the opportunity for innovation. This role will challenge your abilities and skills, all while also enabling you to in a skillset that is rapidly increasing demand in the IT Industry.
Industry & Project:
This position gives you the chance
to start your Softtekian career working in one of our projects in the airline
industry for USA.
The Airline industry is catching up in the race to create highly reliable cloud environments, posting a unique environment of technical challenge, learning and innovation.
IT professionals working in the airline industry acquire a higher value in the marketplace due to the extensive expertise required to deliver reliable and agile services in the industry.
· Java 8 (Must Have)
· Spring Core, Spring Boot (Must Have)
· Gradle / Maven (Must Have)
· Hibernate (Must Have)
· Web Services (Restful, SOAP) (Must Have)
· EMS (Nice to Have)
· Experience with Agile Methodologies (Must Have)
· XML, JSON (Must Have)
· AWS Experience (Nice to Have)
· SQL and Linux Administration experience (Must Have)
· BitBucket Git (Must Have)
· Experience with DevOps Tools (Jenkins, Git, Docker, Grafana, SonarQube, etc.) (Nice to Have)
· Enhancements and bug fixing to the Code Base
· Migration from Legacy Code to Modern Technology (Migrate to Microservices)
· Identify opportunities for automation and innovation (DevOps)
· Ability to work in an agile environment
· Analyze and provide estimations of requirements provided by BA
· Ensure the quality of the code delivered and participate in all the development cycle
· Participate with technical leader in discussion about the architecture and design of new requirements
· Level of English: Very Good
· Location: Aguascalientes/ Monterrey
Special benefits applicable for this position:
· We offer constant Training & support for Certifications (AWS. Java, DevOps, Scrum).
· Opportunity to travel to USA to work directly with client and possible relocation.