Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Ranked as #12 on Forbes’ List of 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies for 2017, EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 25,900+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty, and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence. No matter where you are located, you’ll join a dedicated, diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
gTech is a family of interconnected projects and applications. We partner up with various customer product teams to build best in class internal and external business operations related tools – from quality management, through financial planning to mobile, games and even travel.
Joining us you will work with specialists in a large distributed team located primarily in 4 time zones (HYD, KRK, MEX, MTV). To complete your assignments, you will partner up with our employees, but you will be also customer facing – sometimes even on a daily basis.
If you are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Java Developer/Algorithm Specialist. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
ENGINEERING CRAFTSMAN: experienced and efficient solutionist
CUSTOMER FOCUSED: Able to communicate and forge effective partnerships to deliver best in class software
AGILE THINKER: A thinker with agile mindset, who wouldn't get too much of distress due to requirements changes or ambiguities
CREATIVE MIND: Ready to ask the questions versus waiting for a perfectly shaped task description,
RESPONSIBLE: Comfortable to have their work visible and scrutinized
COMMUNICATOR: Able to ask the right questions to elicit maximum needful information and able and ready to create necessary documentation
TEAM SPIRIT: Comfortable to work in the distributed team environment (different GEOs)
POSITIVE: Outgoing personality will be a great fit for our team!
Building web applications with a focus on the client side.
Redesign UI's, implement new UI's with backend Java development if necessary.
Design and build scalable framework for web applications.
Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
Write unit and integration tests.
Perform regular code reviews.
At least 5 years of experience.
Upper Intermediate English is essential.
Strong analytical thinking and ability to solve algorithmic tasks.
Strong OO design and OO programming skills.
Solid experience working with Java core.
A solid foundation in computer science, with strong analytical thinking and ability to solve algorithmic tasks.
Strong competencies in data structures & software design.
Web application development experience.
Strong communication skills and capability of successful collaboration with cross- functional teams.
NICE TO HAVE
Practical experience with build managers (Maven, Ant)
Filters Experience working on cross-browser platforms
• Career plan and real growth opportunities
• International Mobility Plan within 25 countries
• Constant training, mentoring, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
• English classes with certified teacher
• Support for employee’s initiatives (Algorithms club, toastmasters, agile club and more)
• Enjoyable working environment (Gaming room, napping area, amenities, events, sport teams and more)
• Flexible work schedule and dress code
• Collaborate in a multicultural environment and share best practices from around the globe
• Hired directly by EPAM & 100% under payroll
• Law benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 15 days December bonus, 25% vacation bonus)
• Personal insurance: Life, Major medical expenses with dental & visual coverage
• 13 % employee savings fund
• Grocery coupons (added to the monthly benefits once the probation period has been passed)
• 10 vacations days plus 2 floating days
• Official Mexican holidays, plus two extra holidays (December 24th & 31st)
• Relocation bonus: transportation, 2 weeks of accommodation for you and your family and more.