- Must have 5+ years of experience
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Must be good in English speaking and writing
- Must be willing to relocate to the U.S.A on TN Visa
- Certifications a plus
Job Description - Computer Systems Analyst
- Participate in the design, coordination, and execution of the different phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
- Use the computer in the analysis and solution of business problems, such as development of integrated production and inventory control and cost analysis systems.
- Create design solutions appropriate to the opportunity at hand in terms of simplicity, cost, and supportability, including enhancements based on emerging and changed business requirements to better leverage technology and comply with legislative mandates.
- Recommend and implement industry best practices related to software application development, programming, and analysis.
- Use object-oriented programming languages, as well as client and server applications development processes and multimedia and Internet technology.
- Complete enhancements and fix incidents related to the Java applications written in Java and 3rd party open source technologies, with a relational database using SQL (Structured Query Language) and interface services.
- Provide day-to-day operational and administrative support for the Java applications
- Perform data fixes according to pertinent policies and procedures
- Write SQL queries to perform data adjustments, create and alter data models and procedures to meet ad-hoc reporting and analytical needs
- Troubleshoot program and system malfunctions to restore normal functioning.
- Perform unit and system testing; assist with user acceptance testing
- Develop and promote standard ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) based processes and operating procedures and the propagation and use of the Knowledge Management system following IT policy and processes; document current state architecture, module functionality, and incident or request models
- Track, document, and manage all customer contact (eg, calls, e-mails, web forms, chat sessions, and / or voicemails), status, and work performed. Ensure timely solution / resolution of all issues and enhancements
Java SE / EE 7 and above
Spring / Hibernate frame works
RDBMS, SQL, PL / SQL, Oracle DB
MVC (Model View Controller) Architecture
XML / XSD / XSLT and JSON
Web services (SOAP, REST, etc.)
Modern source control, build and continuous integration solutions
UNIX / Linux Shell Scripting
RDBMS, SQL, PL / SQL