Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
DARE TO BE A PART OF THE CHALLENGE! COME AND JOIN OUR TEAM TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!
Did you know that Accenture is leading the digital transformation in the World?
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Our main purpose is to collaborate with our clients, so they can become high-performance businesses. Accenture is present in more than 200 offices, 120 cities, 56 countries and approximately 390,000 employees worldwide.
· Career development according to your profile and interests.
· Work in one of the best companies and feel proud.
· Access to an innovative methodology and tools.
· Direct contact with experts worldwide.
· Use of work schemes and cutting-edge technologies.
· Constant training.
· Work environment based on teamwork and collaboration.
· Participation in International Projects
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Software Engineering professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
The Application Development Sr. Analyst develops and designs technologies that improve the way our clients and the world works. Supporting the core of Accenture's Technology business, they are eager to learn and use that curiosity to solve Technology problems through developing, designing, and configuring software products or systems that enable client strategies. They use their versatility and experience to design technology solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
Qualifications for the position:
· 2 - 8+ years of experience
· Java/J2EE, Spring Framework and Hibernate are a MUST
· Experiencie with Web services (SOAP and RESTful) using JSON and XML formats
· Strong relational database skills in Oracle (preferred), MySQL or PostgreSQL
· Experience with Scrum, Agile
· Experience with Git and/or KAFKA are a PLUS
· Good hands-on, documentation and coding practices
· Analytical and problem solving skills
· Proficient English is a must
Accenture does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or for any other reason covered by local law