Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
JAVA PROGRAMMER ANALYST /DEVELOPER
If you are a professional in the IT area, then Sanmina is the place for you. At Sanmina our IT team is made of top level professional and human quality. Our different areas in IT such as programming, developing, tech support are the ideal place for a professional like you. With us you will be working for a top company in the electronic manufacturing business. Not only will you be able to have a fresh new job but you will also have the opportunity to grow within the company. One of our main goals in Sanmina is for our collaborators to feel as part of a family and have a chance to grow as a person and a professional.
We are looking for creative software analysts to join the Sanmina's development area. Analysts are constantly challenged to find sophisticated and innovative solutions for complex manufacturing needs. Strong programming skills are required.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to effectively present requirement and solution in oral and written form, need to work closely with teams in U.S, China and India.
• Experience developing systems based in Java [2-5 years ].
• Experience with web-based systems, preferably using Angular or React.
• Experience with Cloud computing, event streaming and big data will be a big plus.
• Proficiency with databases, preferably PostgreSQL.
• HTML(5), JS, CSS(3). AngularJS and Bootstrap frameworks are a plus.
• Analyze, design, develop, test, and support a high available cloud based manufacturing inspection system.
• Develop interface with other software systems and machines to automate manufacturing inspection process.
• Work with DevOps team to develop deployment and upgrade methodologies.
• Work with sales and service team to gather business request from worldwide customers and deliver the solution to fulfill the customer's requirement.
• Act as third level support to guarantee the cloud based system running 24X7 to meet service level agreement with customer.