Lugar: Home Office Temporal
Nivel de Inglés
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
We are seeking a Software Engineer who is innovative, resourceful, and passionate about cloud products. Acuant is looking for game changers with a passion for software development and solving real world problems; not just someone who can code, but someone who is curious and is always game to try new things .
As a Software Engineer, not only are you an excellent programmer, you are also someone who sincerely enjoys the art of finding simple, efficient, and sustainable ways of solving problems.
At Acuant, we are building a unique digital identity platform to provide anti-fraud and regulatory compliance solutions to the financial services industry: traditional payments, emerging finte ch, and marketplaces.
We are a highly distributed organization with offices in Los Angeles (US), New Hampshire (US), Spokane (US), Palo Alto (US), Tel Aviv (Israel) and Mexico City (Mexico), plus remote-work employees in other states and countries.
WHAT YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
You will be responsible for empowering our clients to access and tune our Electronic DNA (eDNA) engines through the suite of APIs. Our eDNA engines are implementations of multiple machine learning models to identify the good and bad parties in a transaction. You will interact with one of the most powerful combinations of data platforms: Cassandra, Janus, Gremlin, and Solr.
· 5+ years of software industry experience working on complex SaaS based systems
· Strong backend Java, and related technologies, building robust code
· 2 years or more developing, deploying and maintaining Web Services API
· Understanding of and experience with Micro-Services Architecture concepts and emerging patterns such as APIs, JAX-RS, REST/JSON
· Experience integrating with 3rd party services using REST, JSON, XML and/or SOAP
· Ability to take abstract user requirements and build a product that addresses the underlying use case
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Ability to work within a small high achieving team, as well as independently
· Self-driven, highly motivated, innovative
· Graph Databases such as Titan or Neo4j
· Light Linux administration
· Python or Perl
HOW WE VALUE OUR EMPLOYEES
· You will always be heard, decisions are collaborative
· Competitive compensation
· Challenging and rewarding work
· Generous benefits package
· Work with an incredible team of smart and mission-driven people