Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation. Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
Currently we are looking for you to join our team!!
Join us as Java Full Stack Developer
Located: Guadalajara, Jalisco.
4+ years of experience in development with related technologies
· Bachelor’s degree in Technology or Master’s degree.
· Excellent English level (written, spoken)
· Expert in Java, J2EE, Strut, XML, Knowledge of designing, developing, and testing with Java/Web technologies (SOAP/REST)
· Experience with micro web frameworks – like Spring MVC, reactive programming
· Working Experience on DB: PostGreSQL, Server - Tomcat
· Ensure agile test-driven development for robustness, usability, reliability, security and performance
· Having experience on development on UNIX, Linux and Windows
· Knowledge of Static and Dynamic Analysis tools required
· Knowledge of various tools - SVN, Git, CVS, Gerrit, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, Gradle, JIRA
· Conversant with Agile and Familiarity with continuous integration
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Requirement Analysis, designing, development, and product implementation
· Participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirement gathering, analysis, design, implementation and testing
· Leadership skills in leading and guiding strong technical teams and Working with technical risks
· Understanding package solutions and recommend when appropriate
· Independently do/run design reviews including design documents
· Expertise and understanding of the tools being used
· Providing support on complex projects by taking a central role in solution lifecycle and incorporating best practices for architectural design
· Independently contributing to translating requirements into high level/mid-level/ low-level technical design and documentation
· Ensuring all functional and non-functional requirements are covered in the technical design following the best practices
· Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude
· willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background.
· Well-developed interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
· Strong customer orientation.
¡Join to our great team!, and discover why we are the world leader in engineering and R & D services since 30 years!.