- Minimum of 4+ years of professional work experience in the IT industry.
- Developing software in Extreme Programming (XP) style.
- Experience in both front-end and back-end technologies for web and mobile app
- 3 years of recent experience in Java/J2EE technologies with strong experience in Microservices development.
- Experience delivering Services (REST, SOAP) and Web applications in Microservices architecture and developing using Spring framework (Spring Boot, Spring Rest Service, Cloud Stream)
- Hands-on experience in developing and deploying apps and monitoring to cloud platforms.
- Hands-on experience doing Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit, or similar. Experience in test suites using Mockito, Kotlin or similar frameworks.
- English level - Fluent/Advanced
- Bachelors’ or higher education in the following degrees:
- Computer Science
- Computer Systems
- Electronics or Electrical
- Electronics and Communication
- Information Technology
What we offer?
- TN Visa
- Direct Hire
- Compensation for Relocation
- Health, visual and dental insurance
Interview process: Feb 22nd workshop in Mexico City