Cognizant Technology Solutions
Cognizant is a global leader in business and technology services and our Budapest centre
provides near-shore IT Development, IT Infrastructure Services and BPO support for several of our global customers that include the world leaders in Pharma, Banking, Consumer Goods, Insurance and Telecom.
Currently we are looking for talented people for the role of:
Java Integration Architect
Job location: CIUDAD DE MEXICO
What We Require
Role & Responsibilities (what will the person be doing on a day to day basis):
- Manage the Integration aspects of the Mexico core banking integration project
- Provide technical and management leadership for development related to Integration Stream
- Be a Bridge between Santander business team and the Core Integration team of the bank and Cognizant
- Work with a team of technology architects and technical staff to define, design and deliver software
- Analysis and Design of the Technical and Integration requirements.
- Able to define the Technical and Integration specifications, Walk them through with the business and Technology group and take it to closure.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks and devise contingency plans.
- Track Integration related backlog and ítems.
- Manage defect fixes and go-live along with team
- Coordinate deliveries across multiple locations (Onshore-Offshore coordination).
Technical Skills .
- Java/J2EE, Integration technologies – ESB, APIs etc.
API Platform & Middleware Integration
MuleSoft/ IBM/ Apigee
Java Application Server
- Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Experience in Managing Integration intensive or Integration Specific projects
- Integration experience in Core banking space.
- Experience with Java J2EE & Integration technologies
- Ability to manage personnel and worked in Agile methodology
- Language Skills: Spanish and english
Additional value added skills
- Existing experience in integration of T24 / Triple A systems
- Proven Experience in integration of Financial Institutions
- Proven experience with Channels Integration (Internet Banking, Mobile Banking,…)
- Experience working Agile in a large scale Program.
Required minimum items
Enterprise service bus (ESB)
Agile software development
Integrated development environments
Java Testing Frameworks and Tools for Automation Testing
Comparison of version-control software
- Christmas Bonus + Vacation bonus
- Annual Bonus
- Vacations 10 Days
- Direct 100% payroll contract
- Life insurance Major medical insurance
- Plus food coupons above your salary (so your salary is higher)