Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
responsibilities: It will start with 12 weeks of training (paid).
· University graduate with degree from a four-year program.
· At least two years of experience in Java or .Net development.
· Working knowledge of SQL queries.
· Full English proficiency, with at least one project for an international client or in teams with non-Spanish speaking members.
· Availability for short term travel.
The position will involve the following activities:
· Carry out the work that lives between the design and the back-end solution, to deliver a smooth-running website.
· Translate requirements and mockups into fully functioning websites using HTML/CSS/JS
· Familiarize with the latest front-end development frameworks and techniques and be able to incorporate them into the development of the website.
· Clearly communicate solutions to geographically dispersed team members and clients in the US, both verbally and in writing.
· Ongoing website maintenance and support, including functional changes.
Workplace in Monterrey and abroad, mainly US.
Working hours Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 6:15 pm.
Please apply or submit updated CV in English graduation date (month and year) mail indicated on the top.