- Collaborates with PM/BA and stakeholders to evaluate and understand business concepts and processes.
- Participates in group planning sessions, provides effort estimates and timeline commitments
- Worked with PM/BA to refine product backlog and user stories.
- Designs Technical/Integration Architecture that services both user and overall business goals.
- Ensures code quality and writes well-documented easy-to-understand code.
- Works with other developers to ensure teams are meeting the objectives of the business while adhering to technical and architectural standards and best practices.
- Collaborates with internal teams to design and implement the solutions.
- Expertise with Troubleshooting - Investigate, analyze, and resolve complex technical problems related to system functions, environment, and procedures.
- Deliver high-quality assignments on time, within budget.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proven experience in PostgreSQL.
- 4+ Years of experience using Java 6/7/8.
- Proven experience with Microservices.
- Experience in the design and development of RESTful Web API.
- Experience in front-end development using Vue.JS (with Protobufs)
- Experience using Kubernetes (CI / CD)
- Experience with code version control tools (Git, GItLab)
- Desired experience using Micronaut. (or Spring Boot)
- Desired experience working with VueJS in the FrontEnd.