$ 50,000 a 60,000
Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Java Senior -> QA Automation
We are looking 3 experienced Java developers interested about quality control automation.
We offer high level training on automated tests with Selenium, TestNG, Webdriver, Maven, Cucumber, Appium, among other technologies.
Place: Guadalajara or Querétaro
Net salary: 35,000 – 50,000
MXN – negotiable
Sched: Monday.friday / Flexible / Home office once at week
Start Date: Soon as possible
First and foremost, we are a team of engineers passionate about delivering sophisticated applications that work. Our sister companies are located in California and South America and specialize on mobile apps (iOS, Android, HTML5), Web platforms (LAMP, Java, .NET) and Sharepoint solutions. We were formed in Mexico for the nearshore benefits it provides.
with people in similar time zones, sharing similar culture and values. In
addition, Mexico offers a vast potential of affordable talents who are fluent
in English. The vast
majority of our clients are technology companies, ranging from ambitious
startups to industry leaders, like Hewlett Packard and Samsung.
The Senior QA Automation Engineer will integrate a major project for our US client and participate in the QA process. We expect the candidate to grow with our company, and to stay with us for the long run.
- 6+ years as a Java Developer
- Experience with Agile software development methodology
- Excellent English oral and written skills
- Ability to listen and to communicate
- Problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Test Partner, Cucumber, Appium, and QTP is a Plus
Our company culture is well aligned with Silicon Valley's values, which means that we treat our employees very well. In fact, we want our employees to make a career with us and will do our best to help them grow within our organization.
- Good healt coverage
- Stock options in the USA company after 6 months
- A very generous salary awaits the best candidates
-Home office once at week
- Define your own career plan
- A cool and geeky working environment
- We regularly organize BBQ parties and social events
- We have scooters to go through our office
- A pool table in the office
- Free lunches once a week
- Birthday parties
- Sofas to take naps
- Free beverages
- Trips to the Bay Area where most of our clients are located
- Ergonomic chairs and modern computers with an additional 21’ monitors