Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
$ 50,000 a 60,000
This position will be part of Service Now development team. The team is collectively part of IS Infrastructure & Operations. The team works closely with the Helpdesk, Service Management (Change, Configuration, Release Processes), as well as Software Configuration and Deployment team.
Your goal will be to work with follow clear and effective development approach for SaaS model.
· Support the team for challenging issues.
· Work with the process owners of the tool to get their requirements implemented.
Work on projects and other tasks, as required in any effort to align IS with the Business
Knowledge and skill:
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent job experience.
· Prior experience on ITSM tool with the implementation of modules like Change, Release, Configuration, other than standard modules like Incident, Problem, Knowledge Management
· Knowledge of ITIL methodologies and processes
· Debugging script and Working with complex Log Files
· Should have worked on creation of Service now Business Rule, UI Action, UI policy, Access control, client script
· Good at creating required information for Reporting and Dashboards
· Ability to create and Modify Workflows
· Use of Import Sets for data loading from external file or database to the service-now.com
· Knowledge of Configuration management, setup of CI’s and relationship
· ITIL Certification
· SNOW Developer certification
Postulate by this means or send your CV to the indicated mail