Altran ranks as the undisputed global leader in Engineering and R&D services (ER&D), following its acquisition of Aricent. The company offers clients an unmatched value proposition to address their transformation and innovation needs. Altran works alongside its clients, from initial concept through industrialization, to invent the products and services of tomorrow.
For over 30 years, the company has provided expertise in aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, finance, life sciences, railway and telecommunications. The Aricent acquisition extends this leadership to semiconductors, digital experience and design innovation. Combined, Altran and Aricent generated revenues of €2.9 billion in 2018, with some 47,000 employees in more than 30 countries.
Currently we are looking for you to join our team!!
Join us as
Jr. Embedded SW Developer
This is what you'll do:
- The successful candidate must have the ability to meet tight deadlines, have strong interpersonal and communication skills, be detail oriented, and have the ability to work independently.
- Work with the Software team members to understand project guidelines and needs
- Design and implement Software code
This is what you'll need
- Have participated/developed Software projects during the bachelor (Projects in embedded SW desirable)
- Have used microcontrollers in any school project
- Good understanding of language C/C++/Java (From either school projects or classes)
- Experience handling basic electronic equipment like oscilloscopes, multimeters, etc
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and collaborative behavior are an absolute requirement to establish effective working relationships throughout the ALTRAN organization
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Work in a team based environment to achieve common goals.
- Maintain top level professional integrity.
- Must have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Advanced English level
- Ability to work independently.
- Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude
- willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Reliable, conscientious and patient.
- Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
- Strong customer orientation.
¡Join to our great team!, and discover why we are