Nivel de Inglés
Transnational Company Global Leader in Marketing and Distribution of Food Supplements requests: Jr. Engineer, Windows Server Operations
This position is responsible for helping maintain the uptime and stability of Herbalife's Data Center Operation and Server Infrastructure.
This person primary responsibility will be to work with the Server Operations team to administrate, implement, and troubleshoot the Herbalife server environments.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent work experience
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Minimum of (3) years of experience in Technology/IT
· (2) Years of experience Microsoft Technologies
· (2) Years of experience providing support with Microsoft Windows 2012, 2016 technologies
· Windows 7/10
1. Participate and provide Technical Support for Projects and Strategic IT Initiatives
2. Install, Setup, and Support Server Hardware, Operating Systems, and Applications
3. Provide Backup and Recovery of Server Applications and related hardware
4. Participate with Incident Management process and troubleshooting problems
5. Participate in the on-call rotation for maintenance responsibilities
Send CV in PDF format in English to the email address specified in contact information in the name of the position as title, otherwise it will not be taken in consideration