Tipo de puesto
Empleado de tiempo completo
Altran is the undisputed world leader in engineering and R&D services. Altran offers its clients a unique value proposition to meet their transformation and innovation challenges. Altran supports its clients, from concept to industrialization, to develop the products and services of tomorrow and has been working for more than 35 years with major players in many sectors: Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Defence & Naval, Rail, Infrastructure & Transport, Industry & Consumer Products, Life Sciences, Communications, Semiconductor & Electronics, Software & Internet, Finance & Public Sector. Today, Altran counts more than 50,000 employees and operates in over 30 countries.
Altran is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year + heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17 billion. People matter, results count.
Currently we are looking for you to join our team!!
Join us as Jr. Network Operations Engineer (NOC)
Experience of 1 -2 years of experience in:
· Network skills : CISCO skills ( Routers, Switches, Access Points)
· Firewall skills : Checkpoint ( R77.30, R80), Palo Alto
· DNS, DHCP : INFOBLOX
· VOICE : Skype
· WIFI : Access point, Coverage, Wireless Controler
· Networking : Network analysis and routine troubleshooting (OSPF, BGP, Flow analyzer)
· Documentation and reporting
· ITIL : Ticketing, Incident lifecyle.
· Network Operations Center (NOC) Engineers monitor large computer networks and servers for problems from a central location. They analyze problems, perform troubleshooting and incident response on the system, communicate with site technicians and track problems through to resolution.
· Open minded, positive with a flexible attitude
· willing to work in teams of diverse professional and cultural background.
· Well-developed interpersonal skills.
· Self-motivated and works well under pressure.
· Strong customer orientation.
¡Join to our great team!, and discover why we are the world leader in engineering and R & D services since 30 years!.