Nivel de Inglés
Herbalife Nutrition, a transnational Company Global Leader in Marketing and Distribution of Food Supplements requests for an engineer on IT area " Junior, Engineer, VMware " to join at our facilities in Guadalajara, México
The VMware VDI and Hyperconverged Associated Engineer will be responsible for providing detailed technical solutions for our systems engineers, developers, and partners. knowledge of hardware and software will help to provide solutions to difficult challenges, bottlenecks, limitation and training.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology preferred
· 1+ years installing and maintaining Windows or Linux systems
· 1+ years managing and maintaining VMware or other virtualization technologies and VDI technologies.
· Ability to speak English language
· In depth knowledge of VMWare products and VDI technologies.
· Understanding of supporting technologies: Windows operating system/s, Exchange, /DHCP/DNS/FTP, Windows disaster recovery, Anti-Virus, Systems Management.
· Experience designing, planning, and implementing large scale solutions.
· Experience in shell and troubleshooting methodologies.
· Coding experience with at least one of the following: Python, Shell, PowerShell, terraform, ansible.
· Experience with enterprise applications such as clustering, Linux or Windows.
· Excellent knowledge in performance tuning and analysis.
· Understanding of ITIL Methodology concepts.
· Configure virtualization hosts technologies.
· Participate in on-call rotation
· Troubleshooting malfunctions of physical server hardware and software applications
· Provide escalated, highly complex technical support to other business verticals by investigating and resolving system-related matters of significance.
· Develop automated scripts (ie: Python, Shell, PowerShell) or other automation tools.
· Documenting and execute changes in the infrastructure.
· Build and maintain VDI golden images, VDI desktop pools and VDI application.
If interested, send me your updated Resume/CV in English to the mail specified in contact information of this publication