Junior IT Recruiter (GDL/MTY)
Tiempo Development creates unique, powerful software and provides supporting services for innovative enterprises. Tiempo is headquartered in Tempe, Arizona, and maintains four large development centers in Mexico for U.S. companies who choose to outsource their software development needs.
- 3+ years of overall Recruitment Experience
- 1+ years of experience with IT profiles
- Experience recruiting for different locations
- Experience using different job boards and ATS
- Knowledge on complete Recruitment Life Cycle
- Negotiation skills
- Team player
- Detail oriented.
- Fast learner.
- Disciplined and Proactive.
- Excellent English communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Career plan that will let you grow and plan for the future
- 18+ days per year starting from day one
- 15 days of Christmas bonus
- Food coupons
- Major medical insurance
- Law benefits: IMSS, Afore, Infonavit
- Trainings and certification plans
- Relocation support if needed
Careers site: https://www.tiempodev.com/careers/jobs